Sunday, 12 December 2010

The temperature was forecast to drop to +2 degrees last night, however when we got up this morning it was -3 degrees.  Significantly colder than forecast!  This was not good news.  The render we applied yesterday had frozen already, and the clay in the pit had frozen once again.  One area of render had fallen off, pictured above, so not the best start to the day!  We took the difficult decision not to do anymore rendering today and are questioning whether we leave the rendering until next Spring.

No comments: