Friday, 21 May 2010

Not much has happened on site this week - we are really just waiting for the lime to dry out enough to cast the limecrete slab.  Our sign arrived today, which we will put up this weekend.  We also had yet another delivery of sand to put in the bottom of the excavation.  The point of this is to prevent the chalk excavation from getting really claggy if it rains while we are putting the LECA in.  Hopefully though the weather will stay warm and sunny!  Its also good drying conditions for the lime.

No comments: